ATTENTION PILOTS… Want to fly a C-177B (Cardinal) for $82/hr wet?
Established in 1972, the Sky-Hi Flying Club based at Frederick Municipal Airport (FDK) is an equity-share flying club and currently has a few openings. We are looking for private pilots who are responsible, conscientious about safe operations and willing to be active club members. Our members take pride in ownership and it shows. We also have a well-kept hangar with many conveniences.
New certified Lycoming Factory Overhauled O-360-A1F6D 180Bhp Engine Installed in April, 2010.
- IFR Certified KLN-94 Color GPS
- Dual KX-155 NavComs
- UGB-16 Digital Engine Analyzer
- FP-51 Fuel Flow/Pressure Meter
- KN64 DME
- Refundable buy-in share is $4,750*
- Monthly dues are $86.00 + a monthly capital improvement fund of $16 for a total monthly fixed commitment of $102.00
- Hourly wet rate is $82
Contact Sky-Hi Secretary-Treasurer, Scot Shealer for more information at email@example.com
* Refundable buy-in share amount is subject to change based on AOPA Vref valuation and other factors. The corporation is valued before each purchase or sale transaction.