Although there are currently no memberships available, we are accepting new applications, and will put you on our waiting list for the next available opening. (Click here for application & email to Scot Shealer at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Soon after submitting your application, you will be contacted by the club officers for an informal meeting. This meeting provides the applicant an opportunity to see the airplane, hangar and to learn more about the club to ensure Sky-Hi is a good fit for your flying needs. If both parties are satisfied that the club is a good fit, he/she will be added to the waiting list. As memberships become available, the officers will contact the first person on the waiting list until the opening(s) are filled.
Below is some information on the club and our current pricing structure:
Established in 1972, the Sky-Hi Flying Club based at Frederick Municipal Airport (FDK) is an equity-share flying club. We are looking for pilots who are responsible, conscientious about safe operations and willing to be active club members. Our members take pride in ownership and it shows. We also have a well-kept hangar with many conveniences.
New certified Lycoming Factory Overhauled O-360-A1F6D 180Bhp Engine Installed in April, 2010.
- IFR Certified KLN-94 Color GPS
- Dual KX-155 NavComs
- UGB-16 Digital Engine Analyzer
- FP-51 Fuel Flow/Pressure Meter
- KN64 DME
- Refundable buy-in share is $4,750*
- Monthly dues are $86.00 + a monthly capital improvement fund of $16 for a total monthly fixed commitment of $102.00
- Hourly wet rate is $82
Contact Sky-Hi Secretary-Treasurer, Scot Shealer for more information at email@example.com
* Refundable buy-in share amount is subject to change based on AOPA Vref valuation and other factors. The corporation is valued before each purchase or sale transaction.